Are you an Openbridge customer? Please visit the following address to create a support account: https://openbridge.zendesk.com/registration
Once completed, the system will create your personal support dashboard located at https://openbridge.zendesk.com. You can then log in to the support site to submit or manage your requests.
The support dashboard will always show you the status and details of your request. If you are part of a larger team, you will have access to a holistic view of what other members of your team are submitting. You can also email support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request sent to email@example.com will be cared for in the same manner as it would if you submitted them on the support portal.
Understanding Different Types of Support Requests
The following are examples of support requests you would submit:
- The system is down or severely impacted such that routine operation is impossible
- Issues where minor functionality is impacted or there is a development issue
- Activate new partners
- Request for enhancements
- Requesting professional or consultative services for analysis, documentation reviews, etc.
How To Submit A Support Request
We have two asks of you in using the system.
- First, please limit each request to one specific support item rather than a laundry list of questions and requests. This will facilitate issue tracking and increase our response speed.
- Second, the more details you provide in a request, the greater the speed and accuracy we can have in assisting you. You can add attachments (screenshots, spreadsheets, etc.) to your requests to provide additional context when necessary.
You can create a ZenDesk ticket either by logging in to ZenDesk and clicking the 'Submit a Request' link at the top of the screen.
In addition to using the support site for requests, you can email support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Using email@example.com fuses the simplicity of email with the power of the support system. Any request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be cared for in the same manner as you would if you submitted them on the support portal.
What Should You Include In A Support Ticket?
When submitting a ticket, you will need to provide the following...
1. Subject - A concise summary of the issue (ZenDesk will use the subject line of your email if sent via email)
2. Description - This is where you provide as many details as possible related to the request (ZenDesk will use the body copy of your email if sent via email).
3. Priority - Low, Normal, High, Urgent
4. Attachments (if applicable) - to provide additional context to the issue (e.g. screenshot of error message)
Once a Ticket Is Submitted...
When you first open a ticket, its status will be set to 'New' until someone from our team takes it, at which point it will be set to 'Open'. I
f the ticket is sent back to you with a 'Pending' status, it means we are looking for additional information from you in order to investigate and resolve the issue.
Once you have provided that information, you can submit the ticket with 'Open' status. Once the issue has been resolved, you/we can set the status to 'Solved'.
Always use the system for support requests. Support requests sent directly to Openbridge team email addresses may be missed or not tracked.
Over time we will be extending the support system with FAQs, Guides, Resources, and other helpful content. Any feedback on how we can improve our process is most welcome. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to your first support request!